Withington Group Parish Council Meeting
Monday 9th March 2020 at 7.30pm
10 minute period is set aside for any members of the public who wish to raise any issues with the Parish Council at the start of the meeting.
1. To accept Apologies for absence.
2. To receive Declaration of Interests.
3. Planning including any planning applications raised since the last meeting and updates on:-
200207 – Land to the North of Southbank, Withington: Outline planning for 46 dwellings.
200200 – Corner off Springfield Rd and C1131 Withies Rd, Advertising banner on boundary wall
200201 – Signs along the A4103, between Radway Bridge and Whitestone Baptist Chapel
200377 – 33 Vine Tree Close: Proposed rear extension.
4. Open discussion/public forum including
4.1 Report from local police – none
4.2 Report from Ward Councillor – Cllr Paul Andrews
4.3 Balfour Beatty – update including ‘Managing verges for Biodiversity’
5. Acceptance of minutes of Parish Council meeting (January 2020) and extraordinary meeting (Feb)
6. Action points from previous meetings completed or on agenda, update on Balfour Beatty looking at
Preston Wynne’s flooding problems.
7. Update on S106 developments
8. Withington Fields
9. Changing rooms and Car Park at Village Hall
10. Lengthsman scheme – identification of jobs for the lengthsman.
11. Footpaths officer report
12. Training or information events attended:
13. To note contents of the information sheet and take any comments from that.
14. Matters Financial.
a. Balances: Parish Account:£28,426.06; Withington Field Acct: £3,191.32: Savings Acct:£9,313.10;
b. Payments to be agreed including :Parish acct: Wiser hosting; £66; HALC subs: 1081.69; T Griffiths, Inv 1001 flood alleviation Preston Wynne: £540.00;Inv 997: £62.40; Inv 996: Roads clearance £436.80: Inv 963 roads Westhide: £338.40; Withington Field Acct: Litter Picking;£80; RJ Barrell (hedge cutting) £108 Cheque to be reissued; T Griffiths Inv 995: Wf checks £36;
Internal Transfer: £543.50 to be moved from parish account to WF acct for VAT returns.
c. Receipts: Interest from savings acct £6.38;
d. Requests for financial aid: The Courtyard Theatre
15. Receive items for the next agenda (no discussion)