Withington Group Parish Council Meeting
Thursday 16th November 2017
- To accept Apologies for absence – Bob Wood
- To receive Declaration of Interests.
3 Open discussion/public forum followed by:-
3.1 Report from local police
3.2 Report from Ward Councillor (including his visit to Chase distillery and his application for a TRO through
- Acceptance of minutes of the PC meeting (Sept 2017), and the
Extraordinary Parish Council Meeting (Oct 2017)
- Action points from previous meetings – Yellow Lines at proposed Fish and Chip shop
- Feedback on training (Ralph)
- Neighbourhood plan – Up date on engagement of Consultants
- Withington Fields –
- Lengthsman and P3 scheme – Jobs identified for the lengthsman
- Withington Village Hall –
- To note contents of the information sheet, and take any comments from that.
Including discussion about insurance renewal.
- Precept setting
- Matters Financial.
- Balances: Parish Account: £ 23,363.25. Withington Field Acct: £5,505.18
Savings acct: £6,281.60
- Payments to be agreed including, from the parish account: Countrywide (September inv) £157.20; Withington Village Hall hire £14.00; Audit (not paid after Sept meeting as no invoice received) £240; Zurich Insurance £799.55
Withington Field account Countrywide (Sept Inv) £156.00; T Griffiths (October Inv) £30;
- Receipts – Vat return £1,851.37
- Requests for financial aid: None.
- Planning including :
173782 – Oakdale, Preston Wynne
173626 – 1 Matchcroft Cottages, Eau Withington
174038 – Bramble Oak, Whitestone
- Receive items for the next agenda (no discussion)
Dates for future meetings:
|18th January 2018||7.30 pm start|
|Please note added date||15th March||7.30 pm start|
|Please note added date PC and Annual meetings||17th May||7.00 pm start|
WGPC Parish Clerk