Withington Group Parish Council
Withington Group Parish Council Meeting
7.30pm Thursday 20th January 2022
Current Covid regulations for meetings will be followed so all attendees to wear masks and doors/windows will be open, please dress accordingly.
There will be 10 minutes allowed from 7.30pm for members of the public to raise any issues that they
would like the Parish Council to consider.
1. To accept Apologies for absence
2. Declarations of interest
3. Acceptance of minutes of Parish Council meetings (November and December 2021)
4. Action points from previous meetings: Clerks appraisal and salary discussion
5. Open discussion/public forum including
5.1 Report from Ward Councillor – Cllr Paul Andrews
5.2 Report from local police – apologies sent.
5.3 Balfour Beatty – updates sent out each week
6. Planning: To consider comments on applications to be determined by Herefordshire Council as listed below or
on the Herefordshire Council Planning website prior to the meeting:-
214331 – Field west of Oldhall House, Veldo Lane, Application for approval of reserved matters following outline approval 182818. (Site for the erection of two cottages with garaging.Construction of new vehicular access and associated works).
214496 –Land at New House Farm, Preston Wynne. Removal of conditions 3,4,5,6,7 from application 183077
213634 – Land adjacent to Whitestone Business Park: Planning reconsultation : Proposed development
of 36 dwellings with associated works and infrastructure.
6.2 Planning decisions made: To be confirmed.
6.3 Herefordshire Local Plan;
7. TEKSS Solar farm grant letter to the parish: Discussion.
a) Balances: Parish @ 29.12.21.; £11,369.64; WF acct @ 31.11.21: £4,811.52; CCLA @31.12.21: £14,103.37
b) To discuss payments as listed on the information/finance sheet.
c) Receipts : None to date.
d) Applications for financial aid: None at this time.
e) Precept setting discussion. Final decision on precept to be made.
9. Delegated powers to the clerk.
10. Withington Fields.
11. Working Party on A4103 .
12. Lengthsman Scheme – identification of jobs for the lengthsman, including potential road collapse in Preston
Wynne (from Nov Minutes) and dangerous bridge on the C1130.
13. Footpath officers reports and identification of work to be done. Including, putting wood chip on the paths in the copse.
14. Tree warden
15. Feedback on traffic calming consultation event. Including any progress with access to the school.
16. Feedback on training or meetings attended.
17. Electric car charge point on the village hall.
18. CCTV on the village hall.
19. Co-option of new Preston Wynne Councillor.
20. Items for Face book site and/or social media for WGPC.
21. Receive items for the next agenda – 24th March 2022 (no discussion)
22. Agree time and date of next meeting.
Dates for future meetings:
24th March 7.30 pm start
Annual Meeting 19th May 7.00 pm start
14th July 7.30 pm start
22nd September 7.30 pm start
17th November 7.30 pm start
14.01.22 Clerk, Mrs Sophie Glover | email: email@example.com | Tel: 01432 617306