Thursday 15th March 2018 at 7.30pm, Withington Village Hall
Members of the public are warmly invited to attend.
Public Question Time
A 10 minute period from 7.30 p.m. is allocated, before the meeting is opened, to enable members of the public to address the Parish Council.
- To accept Apologies for absence
- To receive Declaration of Interests.
3.1 Report from Ward Councillor
3.2 Report from local police
- Acceptance of minutes of the PC meeting (Jan 2018) and feedback from Extraordinary meeting in Feb.
- Action points from previous meetings on agenda or addressed
- Neighbourhood plan
- Withington Field i. Update from Parish Clerk ii. Request from Bell Homes if PC wishes to take over expanded coppice area.
- Withington Village Hall
- The new General Data Protection Regulations
- To note contents of the information sheet, and take any comments from that.
- Matters Financial.
- Balances: Parish Account: £ 20,495.45 Withington Field Acct: £5,268.27 Savings acct: £9,281.60
- Payments to be agreed including, from the Parish Account: HALC subs: £867.13; Wiser Hosting;£66.00; T Griffiths (Jan Inv0285) £73.20; ICO; £35.00; Neighbourhood Plan: Room hire: £160.00; Withington Field account T Griffiths (Jan WF Acct Inv 283) £36; T Griffiths (Jan WF Acct Inv284) £343.20; T Griffiths (Jan WF Acct Inv286)£690; T Griffiths (Feb WF Acct Inv315)£36; T Griffiths (Feb WF Acct Inv311)£480; T Griffiths (Feb WF Acct Inv310) £164.40;
- Receipts – None.
- Requests for financial aid: None.
- Planning including :
Bell Homes – rear of Vine tree Close
174487 – Land adjacent the Mintons
180626 – Subrosa Cottage – proposed extension
17. Receive items for the next agenda (no discussion)
Dates for future meetings:
|PC and Annual meetings||17th May||7.00 pm start|
|12th July||7.30 pm start|
|20th Sept||7.30 pm start|
|15th Nov||7.30 pm start|